British Columbia Utilities Commission
Suite 410, 900 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V6Z 2N3

P: 604.660.4700
TF: 1.800.663.1385
F: 604.660.1102

Request to Change Party Status

To change your status in a proceeding, please complete the form below. If you wish to change your status in a proceeding from Interested Party, for example, to Intervener or vice versa, please complete the form below, in accordance with the BCUC’s Rules of Practice and Procedure.

Contact information

Change Status

Submit Form

To submit your request to the BCUC, please include this form and all supporting documents and email, mail, or fax them to the BCUC using the contact information at the top of this page.