Request to Change Party's Preferences in a Proceeding

In accordance with the Commission's Rules of Practice and Procedure, if you wish to change your status in a proceeding, please complete the form below.

Contact information

Change standing

Unsubscribe from Commission emails*

* Required field

You may print a copy of this page before submitting.

To submit your Request to Intervene by email, mail or fax please click print and send the completed form to the following address:

Commission Secretary
British Columbia Utilities Commission
900 Howe Street
Suite 410
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2N3

Fax: (604) 660-1102


The BC Utilities Commission is authorized to collect and publish a person or organization's personal information when they participate in a matter before the Commission under sections 26(c) and 33.1(r)(ii) and (iii) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). Subject to FIPPA, all documents filed in respect to an application will be placed on the public record.